panel poaching [RE-wrenches]

keith kcronin at lava.net
Tue Oct 21 19:13:05 PDT 2003

We now copy down all solar module serial #'s after this last incident.
We keep a database.  I have sent on the serial #'s we are now missing to
the manufacturer so if any get returned for damage etc., we can pursue
the individual.

I am also installing lamocoid labels on the accessible roofs of the
larger array projects with signs that say "Warning- system monitored by
24 hour video surveillance".

How about removing the GFI circuitry and energizing the frames and
create a cow/horse fence with a capacitor. Yeooooweeeeeee.....they'll
never be touched again by unauthorized personnel!

Keith Cronin
President
Island Energy Solutions
318A Kuulei Rd