Pond aerator [RE-wrenches]

Robert Warren robertwarren at mail.com
Mon Oct 13 08:09:50 PDT 2003

Daryl,
 The Grainger part # is 4XL32. It is made by GAST, and I see is 12 VDC.
So perhaps I wired the 2 100-watt modules in parallel.
The details are: Compressor/Vacuum Pump, Power Rating 1/16 HP, Voltage
Rating 12 VDC, Current Rating 6.8 Amps, NPT Inlet (F) 1/4 Inch, NPT
Outlet (F) 1/4 Inch, Maximum Continuous Pressure 50/50 PSI, Free Air
Flow @ 10 PSI 0.43 CFM

The air flow at 10PSI means you will get this air flow if the aerator is
dropped down to 10 x 2.31= 23 feet.

Robert Warren

What will we do if there is another fuel shortage?
Did you know that there is a pollution free, completely
renewable fuel which you can use right now in your own car?
Don't replace the engine, replace the fuel.
Check out my website on making your own fuel:
http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com
robertwarren at mail.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com