GC1000 request for advice [RE-wrenches]

Scott Anderson scott_anderson at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 21:31:56 PDT 2003

Allen
When we haven't had this specific problem (no AES products out there that we
sold.... thank god) but we have been faced with this type of problem before.
Our attitude is similar to yours not really our warrantee but we want to
take care of our customers. Our approach usual involves a little pain all
the way around. Go to your customer and explain your situation ,it never
hurts for them to see your empathy. Tell them that you want to make things
right for them and will do what it takes to get this straitened out (
remember not to say "do what it takes to make them happy" ). Then discuss
the options, I would probable feel ok if I just had to sell them a new
inverter at cost and installed it for free. But a good client will recognize
your integrity and might actually reward you for it by either paying list or
picking up your labor also. I have tried this approach before and all most
always have come out with out to much pain and most important always with a
happy client. Remember you may have to eat the whole thing ( I have never
had to eat it all if I'm reasonable from the start )but you'll have a good
client.
The Moral " One Good Client Will Tell Five Of There Friends About You, One
Bad Customer Will Tell Every One They Know !

Good Luck Scott

Scott M Anderson
Anderson Niswander Con. Inc.
General Engineering + Building Contractors
3620 Haven Ave - Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel 650-369-9443  Fx 650-365-3964