PS2512 glitches [RE-wrenches]

Roy Dyngen roy.dyngen at xantrex.com
Wed Sep 24 12:18:14 PDT 2003

Hi John,

Did they find something wrong with the remote at Tekris?  Although I have
seen some scrambling on the display of the first run of the units (the
inverter, not remotes), I've never heard of problems with the LED's randomly
flashing.  How much is the output wavering and under what conditions?  I
wonder if the problem has always been with the inverter, not the remote.

Roy Dyngen