PV powered gate openers [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Mon Sep 22 10:29:30 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Graham,

"Apollo" has good gate openers. I go through one each time I drive in
or out of my property. It's held up well for about 7 years and we've
gotten good service from the company on the 2 necessary occasions.

They are in Texas. I had trouble finding the factory-direct contact
info, so if you can only find retailers when you search it, let me
know and I'll find it for you.

Windy

At 9:32 AM -0700 9/22/03, Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters wrote:
>Graham,
>
>It's been several years since I had any dealings with gate openers, but
>I did learn to stay away from products manufactured by GTO enterprises
>in Tallahassee, FL.  Don't know if they're still in business and if so,
>did they improve the product.  Anybody know?
>
>Regards,
>Bob Maynard
>Energy Outfitters

- - - -