Inverters for GT with Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Daryl DeJoy penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Wed Sep 10 10:47:17 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
In defense of Outback, I would prefer to hear that they are working
diligently on a grid tied version and when all the engineering,
re-engineering, testing, field testing and final certification and approval
are done it will be ready and not a second before.
It's nice to see a company that learns!  Those of us who eagerly awaited
the original FX stand-alone inverter and who waited through multiple ETA's
wished at the time the same thing as Marco, but the complexities of
engineering, building and certifying are subject to so many variables that
I think Christopher is giving us the best answer. Maybe not the one we'd
like to hear, but still the most responsible one.
Thanks, Outback! I look forward to more well thought out, constantly
improving designs.

Daryl DeJoy
Penobscot Solar Design

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com