T-240 circuit problem [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Aug 30 09:44:40 PDT 2003

Dave,

As I remember, the SQ is a variable speed, constant pressure pump, which
includes an inverter within the pump itself. They might be trying to run an
inverter with another inverter - a function which is highly improbable, if
not impossible. (This according to Hays Pump who also make a similar type of
pump I was interested in powering with a 4048 a few years ago)

This pump will run great on generator power or grid, but not on inverter
power.

Matt T