SW Plus comments? [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Aug 25 19:35:30 PDT 2003

Ken,
We have one sitting here in our shop, but I don't have much feedback to give
you. I will be installing it in my own home system as soon as the DCCB and
ACCB are available. I have been told mid-September for these. It's a little
frustrating, as I would like to give feedback to this list ASAP, but I don't
want to cobble it together if the boxes are due to arrive in a matter of
weeks.
They appear to require their own specific CBs. The ACCB includes the DIN
rail feature used in the T240 that allows 7 positions for an IBS and QOU
load breakers--a nice feature.
Allan at Positive Energy