GC-1000 warranty [RE-wrenches]

max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Wed Jun 4 22:13:01 PDT 2003

The only problem with the GC 1000 dilema could be the availability of parts
and scematics. I've only an AA in electronics, but if I Have those two
items, the trouble shooting and repair is only a matter of my time on the
test bench. I've still got two new, and working 1000'S in stock........

Max Balchowsky

SEE Systems

100 S. Sunrise Wy #285

Palm Springs, Ca. 92262

Phone - 760-403-6810

Fax   - 760-406-4230

"Building a Lasting Future For the Next Generation"