cost per kWh [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Tue Jun 3 09:06:12 PDT 2003

Joel,

With all do respect to Ethan's excellent meters, yours is not accurately
measuring the power consumption to maintain float charge. Although it does
not take much power to float some batteries, the power to keep the inverter
running and maintaining voltage is 40-50 Watts at night. During the day any
current needed for float comes from the array.

Bill.