Where is Ground [RE-wrenches]

Daryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 06:52:09 PDT 2003

HI
I think the code requirement is 1.5 threads in the
material.  A 24 tpi would be fine for all the frames I
am familiar with.  The 24 thread if at least 1.5
threads are in the material is stronger than the 32
tpi due to greater thread depth.  It may be the cost
is so high because you are ordering so few.  It may be
you have a $3000 to $4000 set-up charge.

By the way, standard ground screw is a 10-32.

Thanks Daryl

http://calendar.yahoo.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com