Integrity Vs. Making a living [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue May 27 19:35:02 PDT 2003

Ray,

Thanks for the clarification. Some people lump together all sellers at every level
of the distribution chain because they "distribute" goods.

2 distributors who I think try to do all 21:
David Katz, Alternative Energy Engineering.
Mark Weidhaas, Alternative Solar Products.
Any others?

Best regards,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com