Marketing Issue [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Fri May 16 07:28:48 PDT 2003

Bob, I agree with you, and to add a thought, HP did not create
heretodaysolar.com guys. To me they appear to be knee jerk reactions to an
energy crisis and y2k. I think if you look back a year or two at old HPs, you
will find plenty of ads not present today. They are as loyal as a Hong Kong
whore and have the longevity of a Mayfly. 5% margins? Sheesh! Never
underestimate the power of incompetence. Smitty

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net