Marketing issue [RE-wrenches]

sunwise sunwise at cheqnet.net
Thu May 15 20:38:22 PDT 2003

Thanks to all who have replied regarding this marketing dilemma.

All of your replies have helped me in making the decision to continue
selling HP out of my storefront.  Some times it doesn't seem to make
economic sense to do something, but it just makes regular sense?  I sell
this to my customers on a regular basis and I guess I'll keep the faith
in that concept.

Kurt Nelson

PS - It still really pisses me off some times.  That job was in the
neighborhood!

PPS -- I'm going to call these folks and get a sense for what is up with
their marketing.  Maybe it turns out they are also using truly false
statements and scams to make a living on these advertised prices.  We
need to stay on top of such crap happening in our industry. Give em a
call and ask a bunch of solar questions, might be interesting.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com