Sunny Boy Stats "final" [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 13:40:04 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Hey Jeff Y.,

Thanks for initiating and compiling this string and these stats.  But
I agree with Nick's friend that the stat you quote seems way too
high.  For instance I don't consider the broken LED on the control
board which was fixed in two days turnaround without slowing me down
at all to be a "failure".  So did you count every little problem or
just fully failed and shipped back inverters?

Jeff C.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater