Where is Ground Clamps [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Mon Apr 21 12:53:46 PDT 2003

HI Jeff,

Thanks for the input.

I wonder what in 10 yrs the inpedence will be like with any type of screwed
in fitting?  These grounds need to last for 25+ years.

I'm going to spend the summer, checking every old metal rack I can find and
see what the resistance is between the panels and frames.  I've got lots of
systems that are 15+ yrs old on metal frames.

I'll keep you up to date.

jay