DC Wiring in Building (Was 600VDC switches) [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Wed Apr 16 19:37:29 PDT 2003

Bill,

My point is not about the wiring types and enclosures, I know I can make
that work. BUT, I've now brought a "service" into the building, without a
disconnect switch, in a cable tray, which even if enclosed, is still not a
solid conduit. I'm just wondering how an aggressive inspector would view the
presence of this "unprotected" wiring inside, no matter what the wire type.

Jeff