Dual Windseeker 503 Wirerun [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Apr 3 20:36:57 PST 2003

Yeah.That's kind of the way I remember those things too. Like I said, they
seem to resemble the Air units in that regard (just not as noisy, and being
top-loaders, they handle rough weather better than the Air).

If this is actually the case, there very well might be a problem if the two
have common final connections. I know that this is a problem with the Air
units. Can you talk them into an AWP or Bornay? I bet they'd be happy to
actually get more power than what they must surely be getting now.

Matt T