An inverter or a giant doorstop? It's an Inverter, Damnit! [RE-wrenches]

Mark Robinson Mark at TheEnergyGrid.com
Mon Feb 24 14:45:36 PST 2003

That would be one BIG door!

Everything about Advanced Energy is in the hands of the bankruptcy court. If
you need it, I can give you contact info for the trustee off list. He's the
only reliable source of information.

In any case, nobody knows who is going to end up with the IP or when it will
be awarded... although I would guess within the next 30 days. I will
broadcast it to the list the moment I get the official word.

In the interim, if you wanted to get a MultiMode... I'd get one of the s/n
3000+ serial numbers from Astropower (Jason Schripsema
jschripsema at AstroPower.com - I think they have 9 left). You'll need to load
new setpoints... I'll help you...
or
one of the ones at Schott that were upgraded with new power boards and
software (Eric Wilt eric.wilt at us.schott.com at Schott).

I don't know about availability from either one of these companies.

Those are the only ones I'd touch at this point. Whether there will be
service or warranty support (free or for a fee) is anybody's guess.

Regards,
Mark Robinson
Formerly Director of Customer Service at Advanced Energy...
      i.e.. "It's all my fault!"