wireless internet dish/wind turbine tower [RE-wrenches]

Tom Simko tom at skylinesolar.com
Tue Feb 18 18:43:15 PST 2003

BOB-O,

 Huh... I didn't catch the minus sign, as in positive ground, got it now,
thanks for pointing that little detail out! No, never done telecom before, I
will forge ahead with this assuming all loads will be as you say, from my SW
inverter powering their power supply. I'm still on the hook, waiting to hear
back on the $$ offer. My place is still their best choice last I heard.

Tom Simko
Skyline Solar

on 2/18/03 7:36 AM, Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection at

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com