Bush Hydrogen/Solar (was Real Industry) [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Feb 10 09:03:06 PST 2003

Hi Lawrence,

O.K., I stand ready to be convinced! I find it hard to see how $7.00 a Watt
works better than $ 0.98 a Watt though. Maybe you're figuring some kind of
major breakthroughs in PV production technology into the equation? Working
in both wind and PV for all these years has given me a strong belief in the
efficacy of large-scale wind over solar.

The huge amount of energy required in the Hydrogen production process would
tend to eliminate PV right out of the gate to me.

Cheers,

Matt T