C40's and SW's [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue Feb 4 18:30:18 PST 2003

I think that any discussion of C-40's on large arrays, especially intertie
is a moot point.

Most interties are pretty large and so the use of a MPPT controller is very
cost effective and is any easy swap out.  ( especially as the MX-60 fits the
same KO's)

In regards to the higher voltages equalling higher power, yes but I have
never seen any change in the output of the SW with the higher input
voltages.

Peace,

jay

Peltz power