MC connectors, warranties and PV system life [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dpratt at pacific.net
Sat Feb 1 16:18:19 PST 2003

Someone mentioned that Energy Outfitters and others are offering a
"clip" to support and retain the MC cables. Okay...I'll admit my
ignorance. Bob, what is this clip? I'm interested in anything that gets
us away from sagging cables and zip ties. (A UV-resistant zip tie that's
going to last 20 years? If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell
you...)

-Doug Pratt

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm