Quirky and amusing things... [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Wed Jan 15 08:12:23 PST 2003

At 10:11 PM 1/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I, for one, am not interested in expanding the topics to include -
>"quirky amusing things that happen in the course of a day, etc."
>
>David

David:

Before you throw out the entire category, consider this "quirky and amusing
thing:"  Last week I almost blew my testicles off because the 14.4 Makita
NiMH battery I was using exploded in my lap.  Could happen to you or any
other installer.  Should we deny them the description of how it occurred
because it is off topic?  If we remain so restrictive, we cut off a
valuable resource for safety information and generally handy knowledge.
Let us know if you still want to exclude this category from the list....

William Miller

PS:  Note how I changed the subject line.  We all know the direction this
thread is going without even opening the message!

WM

William Miller
Miller Power and Communications
PO Box 50, Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: wrmiller at slonet.org
http://millerpowerandcomm.com
License No. C-10-773985
Compatibility:
Word processor: WP10
Spreadsheet: Quatro Pro 10
CAD: Microstation 95, DXF, Visio 4.1T
"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."
                                    H. L. Mencken

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com