Bureaucracy - California Style [RE-wrenches]

Mo Rousso mrousso at heliopower.com
Mon Jan 6 16:01:00 PST 2003

Thanks for the posts.  I WILL take the time to read and digest them and
provide feedback.  I can feel my back being pressed up against the wall and
I don't like it.

Further, I think we need to pick our battles.  In other words, figure out
what it is we want to qualify as an exemption to the "Public Works" laws
and go for it.  Freeman is right, we can't be perceived as whining.  We need
to have a clear agenda and find a way to articulate it to legislature --
probably through CalSEIA.  The CalSEIA lobbyist can find someone to put
their name on it and sponsor it.  My sense is, at least at this pint, the
the unions, et al, are more interested in the larger commercial jobs.  How
about starting at 30kWAC and under as the limit for exemption?

Mo
--
Mo Rousso
President