Bureaucracy - California Style [RE-wrenches]

Antony Tersol tony at appliedsolarenergy.com
Mon Jan 6 08:40:25 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Aren't "production incentives or supplemental energy payments" a
different thing then Buydown Incentives?  It would seem that production
incentives are typically paid per kilowatt-hour produced as opposed to
per kilowatt capacity installed.

I'm just wondering if the intent of the legistlation regarding
considering systems that are receiving "production incentives" as public
works has nothing do to with the residential systems that are receiving
buydown rebates.

Has anyone asked the CEC or CPUC (or whomever else could give a
definitive answer - perhaps CALSEIA?) regarding the interpretation of
that bill before we conclude it will have the adverse effects suggested?

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com