GT Kiosk photos [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Oct 27 11:59:31 PST 2003

Fellow Wrenches,
I have met with the manager of a dam that is run by the Army Corps of
Engineers, who wants to install a tracked Sunny Boy installation right in
front of the new visitors' center. It would be a very good and
high-visibility installation, with an interpretive exhibit on a kiosk to
show the traveling (and local) public that they can do this too. The manager
is asking me to supply color photos to take to his superiors as part of a
proposal. We have some great digital photos of our SB installations, but
none showing a public kiosk, as all of our systems have been residential.

Has anyone a good photo of an interpretive display of PV, or with a Sunny
Boy, or something relevant that we could include, with credit given if
requested? Off-list replies preferred. Thank you.

Allan at Positive Energy
allan at positiveenergysolar.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com