solar pre heat for pools [RE-wrenches]

keith kcronin at lava.net
Sun Sep 7 21:23:38 PDT 2003

Hello

I had a thought this weekend, and wondered if it was applicable or if
anyone has pursued this concept.  People who have pools are accustomed
to putting those black solar pool panels on their roofs.

Has anyone ever considered during the initial phases of pool
construction, to install radiant floor, plastic tubing in the
concrete/tile/stone around the pool deck area for the same purpose?

I just thought we could make the panels less unaesthetically (a word?)
pleasing and I always know that those darn pool decks get very hot to
the bottoms of my feet!

My thoughts on a Sunday!

Thanks for the feedback

aloha