Looking for a good employee? (Northern CA) [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 27 17:37:56 PDT 2003

Wrenches,

  At SolFest last weekend I was approached by a 30-ish gentleman with
professional experience in residential and commercial wiring, plumbing,
framing, and general construction. He's looking for a job as a solar
installer, and is willing to relocate, preferably along the Northern
California Hwy 101 corridor, or Grass Valley. (Currently living in
Modesto, so anything's an improvement.) Claims to be experienced, quick,
and quality-oriented, and to prove it, will offer a 2-day free trial to
anyone with a full-time permanent position to fill.

  Email me privately and I'll send his details.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com