Problem with SunTie how to fix, need help [RE-wrenches]

Daryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 01:10:51 PDT 2003

Hello everyone
Thanks again for all the help on my previous posts.

Well I have another question.  I am about go on Friday
to trouble shoot a SunTie inverter.   What have people
found to be the usual cause of failure?  This system
is on its third SunTie, and I am wondering is there
anything that I can service to get the system back up
on line.  I heard from another wrench that the
capacators go out on the AC output.  Any ideas?

Thanks again
Daryl

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

- - - -