PV System Worksheet -- offering to the Wrenches [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Thu Jun 5 13:48:46 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Wrenches,

In discussing the services that favorable distributors offer, there
was mention of our system sizing spreadsheet. We are now offering it
to ALL RE-Wrenches.

Dankoff Solar provides installing dealers with a spreadsheet that
turns a load analysis into a system design that includes PV, battery,
charge controller and generator sizing. The parameters of design can
be tweaked to your preferences, including the various loss factors.

It looks like a typical system design sheet where you fill in the
blanks for both the load and the supply sides.  It lets you freely
adjust all the parameters including a backup system. Finally, the
bottom line is "generator run time" per week.

This provides not only a design tool, but a "credibility" tool. When
you show your customer the REASONS behind the design, the
properly-sized system you offer will make more sense. It shows
real-world losses that your competitor may "overlook".

You can customize it with your company name, but we do require that
you retain our copyright statement. We put a lot of effort into this!

If you don't have this system sizing tool, or if you want the NEW
VERSION, please contact Dankoff Solar Products and we will send it to
you. We are committed to assisting RE professionals.

            -------------------------------

PV SYSTEM WORKSHEET is an EXCEL spreadsheet.
It requires Microsoft Excel, Version 4.0 (Office 97) or later, PC or Mac
INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATION NOTES is a separate MS Word file.

            -------------------------------

Windy Dankoff
Dankoff Solar Products, Inc.
1730 Camino Carlos Rey #103
Santa Fe, NM  87507  USA

(888) 396-6611
(505) 473-3800    FAX  (505) 473-3830
info at dankoffsolar.com

    Wholesale distributor of solar equipment
    Manufacturer & importer of solar water pumps

SEE OUR INFORMATIVE WEB SITE AT:
http://www.dankoffsolar.com
===  EN ESPANOL:  ===
http://www.dankoffsolar.com/index.htmls