Dual Windseeker 503 Wirerun [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Apr 3 07:39:58 PST 2003

Hello All,

I've inherited a installation with two Windseeker 503's.  Currently the
output of both turbines is combined at the base of the 40' tower that they
both are on about 40' from mature oak trees.  That should give you idea
about the rest of the system.  Yes, I've already suggested installing a
taller tower but ....

The combined output goes to the battery bank a little over a 100' away.  Can
this cause problems?  Should each turbine be on a dedicated run all the way
to the battery bank?

Thanks in advance.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services