NABCEP liability (Wrenches) [RE-wrenches]

blair Tump may tump at midcoast.com
Tue Dec 17 19:31:00 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
Where or when has anyone of us ever tried to sue or hold liable
the  organization the has  certified  all of those  "ASE CERTIFIED" techs
that work on todays fleet of autos and trucks?, YOUR autos & trucks!!!!
I am PROUD to be "ASE" Certified (since 1980) a voluntary program and
really think that there is little difference. Both techs are working on
things that can be life threatening if not installed/ repaired correctly.
I am proud to support   NABCEP  and would like to thank all of those of you
for your efforts in making this become a reality.

>I think these and related concerns are definitely being handled. NABCEP is
>seeking legal council regarding all aspects of the program. I realize
>legalities are a very important area not to be dismissed.

             Blair "TUMP" May
     blair at solarwindsnorthernlights.com
     www.solarwindsnorthernlights.com
Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
     Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401
Trace Xantrax "Certified" Dealer / Installer

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com