Bird Kills and junk mail [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 14 09:53:35 PST 2002

The tiny elves that groom our 8 tiny raindeer have tiny computers with really
big monitors. (Actually, I just use Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and hit the + button.)

Here’s a tip for wrenches with slow modems and for anyone bombarded with junk
email (like this one) and virus attacks. Screen your email with mail2web.com
before accepting mail into your computer. A few years ago, an Earthlink tech
turned me on to mail2web.com. Now I always use mail2web's free service to screen
my email and to answer my mail from anywhere in the world. mail2web.com has
saved me countless hours that would have been wasted on junk mail or even worse
virus damage and repair.
1. Go to http://www.mail2web.com/
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Look at the list of emails in your mailbox.
4. Delete all junk mail, Nigeria get-rich-quick scams and possible virus
attacks.
5. Then use your regular email program to download your real email.

Happy Holidays,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm