Dual Bank vs One Bank SWs/Ripple [RE-wrenches]

Frank Fowler, Crystal Pines Alt. Energy frank at solarenergy-alt.com
Tue Dec 10 10:37:46 PST 2002

Matt, I have a customer who runs a Honda powered tri-fuel 6,600 watt (surge
to 8000 watt) genset and they think it is the greatest thing since graham
crackers. Contact me off list for details.
SUNcerely,
Frank Fowler
Crystal Pines Alternative Energy
4408 Pine Cluster Ln. Yankee Hill, CA. 95965
530-532-1972
www.solarenergy-alt.com
cpae1 at direcway.com