Small Wind Turbines Towers [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Fri Dec 6 11:40:51 PST 2002

<x-flowed>

AWEA has a fact sheet on birds and wind turbines, though it is
focused on large turbines. They also have an excellent FAQ booklet on
wind energy.

Ian

--
Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Fax: 360-293-7034
Senior Editor, Home Power magazine, The Hands-On Journal Of Home-Made Power

800-707-6585 (US), 541-512-0220, or download current issue at
<http://www.homepower.com>

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm