PV and Fuel cells [RE-wrenches]

Lawrence Elliott larry at energyoutfitters.com
Fri Dec 6 01:15:46 PST 2002

> Impressive. I heard that Toyota was releasing production fuel cell
vehicles
> in Japan now. I wish there was home scale electrolyzer technology for
me to
> put my excess PV into hydrogen production for heating or locomotion.

On Dec 3rd Toyota delivered two F C Highlanders to UC Irvine and Davis
for everyday driving in their fleet and will deliver 5 more next year.
All gaseous h2
from electrolysis and some NG.

L.A. just took delivery of several FCX's from Honda, also gaseous h2
that will be driven just like any other car by city employees.
Hyundai will be delivering some Sante Fe's next year.
Here we go!

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm