NABCEP & Training [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg, Offline i2p at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 14:43:47 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/27/2002 9:56:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
graham at solarexpert.com writes:

> Does anyone anticipate how much certified installers will have to pay
> annually in dues?  I pay $350 a year for my CALSIEA membership, $350.00
> per year for the California League of Homeowners certification, $350
> every fours years for my California contracting certification.  $350.00
> seems to be a magic number for some reason.
>
> Just a few thoughts,
>
> Graham

Graham, I don't think there will be dues or membership. (for the very reasons
of your concern) The legalities of certifying boards has a sound basis
(understood by those legals who do this work, though not me). The awareness
of these issues is guiding our structure and organization so they will not
bite us later.

Don

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm