NABCEP & Training [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 26 18:37:12 PST 2002

Doris Chiu <Doris.Chiu at ladwp.com> sent this PV workshop notice today.

Dear PV Installer,

LADWP is offering two workshops in January:
(1)  3-day paid workshop in January:  Monday-Wednesday, Jan. 13-15,
2003.  The cost is $150.00/person.
      Location:  1350 S. Wall St., Los Angeles, CA 90015

(2)  1-day Inverter / Mounting Systems Seminar on Monday, January 20,
2003.  (Free)
      Location:  111 N. Hope St., Los Angeles, CA 90012

Attached files are registration forms for these workshops.  Limit 25
attendees for each workshop.  Please e-mail or fax the complete
registration form(s) to us ASAP to reserve your space!

We plan to offer several free 1-day PV Installation Workshop in 2003 and
will put you on our notification list when they are available.

Thank you for supporting solar power.

LADWP

Bill Brooks wrote:

> Graham--I thought I sent this the other day but didn't,
>
> My understanding is that the recent budget crisis made this a good idea
> without a budget. The idea was to run it through the Employment Development
> Division. By the time they got it earlier this year, their budget was
> slashed and the money that would have gone to this disappeared.
>
> Bill.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm