Vanner RE-4500 [RE-wrenches]

Phil Irwin phili at vanner.com
Fri Nov 22 13:06:00 PST 2002

Bob,

I'll keep my message brief and to the point.

1. The initial traunch of first RE systems to the field were beta tested
prior to release.
2. When I prior stated mis-applied, I would clarify there were multiple
installations incorporating inter-operation with sub standard gen-sets. (I
know for a fact that this is an issue not exclusive to Vanner).
3. I'd appreciate a personal call on any outstanding issues you have, and
relating to upgrades etc. .
4. The latest version of firmware really was just housekeeping work and
there were lots of minor tweaks to deal with our experiences to date. The
SLX variants have been helpful in nailing anomalies.
5. Thanks for the comments regarding commitment. The team here appreciates
them.

The last thing I'd like to say is that with any new product ( even beta
tested to the ends of the earth ), there is always the unexpected. I would
point out that all manufacturers go through market inception difficulties,
just some manage to hide them better. We can attest that our recent policy
of 100% burn-in of all Vanner products pays dividends not only for us but
for installers and end-users alike.

I look forward to talking with you.

Phil Irwin
Director of Marketing - Vanner Incorporated

4282 Reynolds Drive, Hilliard, Ohio, USA, 43026
Tel +1 614 771 2718
Fax +1 614 771 4904
Web http://www.vanner.com
e-mail phili at vanner.com