Module grounding revisited [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Nov 4 09:44:59 PST 2002

Bill,

I get the feeling that maybe they should be paying more attention to this
issue. The industry acts very much like most others in that one manufacturer
emulates another; if one of them would address this problem in a way that
satisfied the installers and code enforcement people, others would surely
follow.

Matt