Applied Power's Real-Time Internet Display [RE-wrenches]

Brad Bassett bsbassett at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 31 20:10:50 PST 2002

This display shows output from two of the four systems we installed in
Ashland. Our MA office did the data system, but if you are interested in
the PV let me know. The Police Station and Civic Center systems are
easily visible from the road. The other systems are harder to find. All
ASE-300 modules and Trace Tech inverters.

Brad Bassett
bsbassett at earthlink.net

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services wrote:
> For those of you that were asking about a real time RE energy display
> here is an excellent one I just discovered on Ashland, Oregon's web page
> that shows the details of their systems operation.
>
> http://www.ascensiontech.com/RTD/ashlandrtd.html
>
> Todd

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com