Energy Efficient Dishwashers [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Wed Oct 30 07:52:51 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
Colin,
We have an Asko 1355. Kathleen says that she doesn't think they are
made anymore, but there should be an equivalent. It's all stainless
steel inside and pretty quiet as dishwashers go. What you want to
find is a model that has manual (pushbuttons, dials, etc) controls
rather than the all electronic jobs. Dishwashers are not what you
would call an efficient appliance, but if you can defeat the water
temperature boost and the air dry at the end manually, they aren't
too bad.
Good Luck, Bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection