outback inverters [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Oct 22 15:23:45 PDT 2002

Bill,
Yeah, but the initial part of the message from Rob had to do with the
Outback, off-grid inverter and peripheral components. Your note said that
"manufacturers are required to follow-suit if they want their products sold
in California" That appears to be a blanket statement referring to all
inverters, does it not?
Rob was saying that Outback needs to provide a five year warranty, but they
only make off-grid inverters (so far)! They can still sell their inverters
in Ca, five year warranty or not. Try reading it again. :-)

Matt

Matt