Battery pulse desulfater tested [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 19 08:43:27 PDT 2002

Dan,
Please post the EPA test link when you find it. I'll keep and open mind, but my
battery experience leads me to agree with Steve Willey's findings. If you put
desulfaters or pulse charge controllers on a battery AND heighten user
awareness, batteries will last longer. Just putting a device on the battery will
not not extend battery life. All things being equal, user education is the most
important factor in battery longevity.
Best regards,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com