600 VDC switches [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri Oct 11 16:12:24 PDT 2002

Hi Brad,

I was just on a job with the 600v units and there is no indication on the
disconnect that you need to jumper the poles for 600vdc.

I have installed in the past a GE brand and they actually have the jumper
diagramed in the instructions and on the door itself.

Curious anyway.?

And I would love to know what "unders some conditions means"!!

Thanks'

Jay

Peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com