SW transfer relay [RE-wrenches]

Nick Houser offgrid at prcn.org
Thu Oct 3 18:06:01 PDT 2002

John, is his inverter a "GTI Compatible" model---(on the box label.) ? If
so, your customer may be a candidate for the latest firmware chip set,
available from Xantrex at no charge, I believe.  Call the tech department
with the inverter's s/n and date of mfg, and they will take it from there.
We should give them credit for saying on top of this kind of thing and
providing the fix.  Good Luck---Nick Houser    Off Grid Power. PS:  See
Pagan Makay's contribution on this subject dated 9/4/02  for more.