24V pocket inverter needed [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Oct 1 17:31:11 PDT 2002

Graham,
Thanks, I checked the web site you provided. It looks like no 24V small
units, though, and currently nothing smaller than 300W anyway.
But in case it's not clear, we're not looking for the cheapest units; we're
shooting for 100% reliability at reasonable price; that's what the Tumblers
provided. My point is that we don't need the sine wave (and price) of the
Exeltech for this application.
I don't think there are any UL-listed "pocket" inverters anyway, are there?
Allan