politics [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Sep 16 16:45:01 PDT 2002

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services wrote at 04:14 PM 09/16/2002 -0700:

>How about we move the political discussion over to the RE Bitching list?
>I believe it is still active, right Michael?.

For those of you that haven't bitched before, send a message to

RE-Bitching-subscribe at topica.com

At this time, less than 1/3 of the Wrenches are on the bitching list.

Anything goes on that list, so if you don't like something that is said, don't complain to me. Well, you can complain all you want on the list, that would be perfect.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"You're either part of the solution or part of the problem."
                    - Leroy Eldridge Cleaver

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com