E-Bay used modules [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Sun Sep 8 20:37:52 PDT 2002

Graham,
The Appraisers journal tells the appraiser to add 20 dollars of value for
every dollar of annual savings. For example, the 9.6 kilowatt system I'm
putting on my house will save me in excess of $5000.00  on utility bills in
this next year, that means he has to add $100,000.00 in value to my

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
Palm Springs, Ca. 92262
760-403-6810